About Me

My photo
I spend all my days fighting a battle raging inside my head. Sitting in front of a toilet, trying to muster up enough courage to purge what i just shoved down my throat. Making sure every single one of my flaws is hidden from the people around me. Nothing makes it better except that feeling i get, when i dont eat.

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Can't Do This.

Everything is so fucking hard lately. Food is damn near an addiction. Maybe it always has been? I don't know but i just want to keep it away from me, out of me. I'm embarassed when i meet someone knew and they see how ridiculously overweight i am. I'm embarassed not only for myself, but for them too. I'll refrain from looking them in the eyes so i don't see their reactions. It's probably best for both.

Things are falling apart. Every aspect of my life pretty much.
I guess i'll just fucking work 7 days a week so i don't feel the need to sit at home and eat and feel melancholy all day.

This is what my life has come to. How exciting. So much to look forward to right?
No!

I will never be able to do this. I was losing weight for a while there. But now i need the assistance of supplements and more abuse to myself. Jesus christ i'm never going to get there.

help?

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks for commenting my blog :]]]
    dont give up!! stay strong you can do it <333

    ReplyDelete

Thinspiration Anybody?

The only way you will ever achieve having a body like this, is if you learn to gain control, && stop eating.