About Me

My photo
I spend all my days fighting a battle raging inside my head. Sitting in front of a toilet, trying to muster up enough courage to purge what i just shoved down my throat. Making sure every single one of my flaws is hidden from the people around me. Nothing makes it better except that feeling i get, when i dont eat.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

This is ridiculous.

If it was possible to just QUIT life, i so would. That makes me sounds really awful and pathetic, but i dont even care right now. I hate my fucking boss. I hope she gets ran over. You'd say the same if you had to work with her up your ass all the time constantly nitpicking when i do everything right. Fuck her. I guess this blog is just pretty much just to vent. Hope you don't mind. Im sure nobody reads them anyways. So that's whatever. I can't stop eating. But that's nothing new i guess. Stupid fuckin food. I swear to god nothing works. I try to fast and i just cave in. Weak much? How fucking PATHETIC is that? Extremly. You know what's even better. Im sitting here eating cottage cheese and chips while typing this. That takes skills for a fat ass. My god i deserve to be SHOT. It would be MAGNIFICENT if someone could give me some god damned advice. But nooooo. I'm left to fight this fucking battle by myself. Ive had a bad day...is it at all obvious?


later.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*
    im sorry your having a bad day :/
    omg the part about your boss getting ran over haha ok so i worked at old navy right and my manager was a fucking bitch and like idk what happened but one day she just really pissed me off and i really was NOT about to let her bring me down and stuff so i cussed her out and she called the cops...
    please dont go all psycho on your boss, its not fun in the aftermath :D lol
    stay strong, it will get better <33

    ReplyDelete

Thinspiration Anybody?

The only way you will ever achieve having a body like this, is if you learn to gain control, && stop eating.