About Me

My photo
I spend all my days fighting a battle raging inside my head. Sitting in front of a toilet, trying to muster up enough courage to purge what i just shoved down my throat. Making sure every single one of my flaws is hidden from the people around me. Nothing makes it better except that feeling i get, when i dont eat.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Okayyyy. So it's been a little while since i last posted something.
I was hoping to maybe get a little more from everyone, but thats okay :)

Anywayssssss.

So i've been trying to cut down on alot of things.
&& it sucks!

I swear to god i've tried to fast again like 5 different times, && each time i fail.

It's like food is ESPECIALLY appealing to me now?

Ima fuckin joke when it comes to this shit.

Comments please && thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinspiration Anybody?

The only way you will ever achieve having a body like this, is if you learn to gain control, && stop eating.