About Me

My photo
I spend all my days fighting a battle raging inside my head. Sitting in front of a toilet, trying to muster up enough courage to purge what i just shoved down my throat. Making sure every single one of my flaws is hidden from the people around me. Nothing makes it better except that feeling i get, when i dont eat.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ana will fill the void?

Soooo I'm kinda blogging a little sooner than i expected. But that's only because things have kind of been going downhill lately.

I might of said before that being mean to myself about what i eat, was pretty much the only way to stop myself. So ive been pretty abusive to myself lately, and heyyyy, its working :)

So instead of eating when things go downhill, i wont eat, ill sleep, && ill exercise.

So far so good :)

Its like 95 degrees here and i put on a pair of sweats a zip up and got on my bike and took a long bike ride, i felt really great afterwards, other than being super hot i mean.

I motivated myself to get out of bed and fucking exercise:)
&& what's even better, is that my stomach is EMPTY so im sure i burned calories that i didnt even need to burn.

Go Chels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinspiration Anybody?

The only way you will ever achieve having a body like this, is if you learn to gain control, && stop eating.