About Me

My photo
I spend all my days fighting a battle raging inside my head. Sitting in front of a toilet, trying to muster up enough courage to purge what i just shoved down my throat. Making sure every single one of my flaws is hidden from the people around me. Nothing makes it better except that feeling i get, when i dont eat.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update

Things are all mixed up and messed up.

Idk about anything anymore.

Pretty sure i've fallen into a depression of some sort.

Good. Maybe i'll stop eating.

Although i haven't been eating much at all.

Which doesn't really matter at all, cause it's still eating.

Fatass.

Well I guess i'm done with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinspiration Anybody?

The only way you will ever achieve having a body like this, is if you learn to gain control, && stop eating.